It's Hamilton by the Numbers
Take a look at how Hamilton’s buildings, names, and leadership have changed over the years.
It’s important to always expect the unexpected in our business and to always be prepared. We’ve said before, there’s no business like (trade)show business – and that’s still true today!
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same.
Here are the top three lessons learned over 75 years in event marketing that seem to be timeless:
- It’s important to always expect the unexpected in our business and to always be prepared. We’ve said before, there’s no business like (trade)show business – and that’s still true today!
- If the pandemic taught us anything, it is that people want to be face-to-face. It is our basic human nature to crave human interactions. Relationship building is a core part of our business and the most effective way to help people experience products and solutions.
- We believe that the most creative and unique ideas occur when we are pushed out of our comfort zone. Innovation is the foundation for change, and change is continuous. It is important in this business to always try and be one step ahead; remaining stagnant is not an option.
We’ve worked on countless projects over the past 75 years, but here are some of our favorites…
Explore the innovative brand experiences we created for Anheuser-Busch, Bobcat, Corteva Agriscience, Cummins, Gerber, Lunesta, Mailchimp, and Rawlings.
What we’re looking forward to in the next 75 years…
- In event marketing, we’ve always fancied ourselves “storytellers.” But looking to the future, we see the importance of becoming “story-enablers.” People feel the need to create their own stories and don't want to be told how to engage with brands. We must be constantly finding new and unique ways to convey our clients' stories.
- We are focusing on creating human-centered and intentional experiences for people that connect and compel them to action. There is more to our business than just creating an exhibit – we want to provide much deeper experiences for our clients. Our clients desire an immersive brand experience with a story that they can showcase to their audience.
- Exciting opportunities expand across our industry with an increased role of technology connecting people to brands across in-person and digital touch points. Advancements in technology have evolved over the years, enhancing experiences and improving communication between people and brands. Technology and communication will continue to change, and we are excited to see what influence we have on event marketing.