Keep students and faculty safe with functional and effective protective solutions.
- FLEXIBLE: Versatile, durable, high-quality components designed to be recombined or restructured for multiple uses within new safety requirements.
- SAFE: Easy-to-clean and sanitize so you can maintain a safe environment for your administrators, teachers, and students.
- EASY TO IMPLEMENT: At-cost solutions can be implemented quickly and are perfectly suited for any type of education environment—from the classroom to the cafeteria.
Contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Temporary Quarantine Room)
CDC guidelines* call for “isolation rooms” to keep students and faculty safe. We offer solutions available in multiple configurations that adapt to your needs and designed for safety and comfort. Ability to repurpose for future use. Custom layouts also available!
*CDC’s Considerations for K-12 Schools-Readiness and Planning Tool: "Work with school administrators, nurses, and other healthcare providers to identify an isolation room or area to separate anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive but does not have symptoms.”
TQR™ Install Case Study
Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation | Fortville, IN
"Hamilton was able to come in very quickly and set up a structure that allowed us to isolate two students or faculty at the same time."
Check out the video below for more!
Benefits of TQR™
- Aligned with CDC guidelines.
- Five configurations to choose from and ability to create custom sizes.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Portable and modular to adapt to any environment.
- Save space with budget-friendly solutions that leverage existing walls or corner areas.
- Can be co-located close to school health facility (e.g. nurse’s station).
- Easily incorporate kid-friendly signage to put students at ease.
- Made in the USA.
Examples of Recent TQR™ Installs
Multiple TQR™ Configurations Available
For stand-alone applications or installation against an existing wall or wall corner. Designed for quick and easy installations.
Additional Safe School Solutions
- Portable hygiene barriers
- Modular classroom barriers
- Temperature taker barriers
- Teacher hygiene barriers
- Behavioral signage solutions
- Floor and bus decals
- Hand sanitation solutions
Hamilton featured on Inside INdiana Business
Hamilton CEO, Dan Cantor, joined Inside INdiana Business to discuss how schools can build safe, healthy environments for teaching and learning. Check out the full interview, and learn how Hamilton is working to keep students safe.