TQR - TEMPORARY QUARANTINE ROOMVIEW OUR BROCHURE
(Temporary Quarantine Room)
CDC guidelines* call for “isolation rooms” to keep students and faculty safe. We offer solutions available in multiple configurations that adapt to your needs and designed for safety and comfort. Ability to repurpose for future use. Custom layouts also available!
Contact us for a quote at school-solutions@hamilton-ex=.com
*CDC’s Considerations for K-12 Schools-Readiness and Planning Tool: "Work with school administrators, nurses, and other healthcare providers to identify an isolation room or area to separate anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive but does not have symptoms.”
TQR™ Install Case Study
Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation | Fortville, IN
"Hamilton was able to come in very quickly and set up a structure that allowed us to isolate two students or faculty at the same time."
Check out the video below for more!
Benefits of TQR™
- Aligned with CDC guidelines.
- Five configurations to choose from and ability to create custom sizes.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Portable and modular to adapt to any environment.
- Save space with budget-friendly solutions that leverage existing walls or corner areas.
- Can be co-located close to school health facility (e.g. nurse’s station).
- Easily incorporate kid-friendly signage to put students at ease.
- Made in the USA.
Multiple Configurations Available
For stand-alone applications or installation against an existing wall or wall corner. Designed for quick and easy installations.
Examples of Recent TQR™ Installs
Fill out the form below or contact us directly at email@example.com! We look forward to hearing about your safe school project.